by: sydney kutz
- There where some religious collages for them.
- More where coming to Texas.
This is where they settled in Texas
Stamford, Lyford, Melvin, Brady, Fort Worth, Dallas, Waco
This is where most of them were from in Sweden
East Sweden, West Sweden, Palm valy, New Sweden
Usually served warm it is served with coffee at gatherings. Also unlike our cinnoman buns these are served without icing on top.
Swedish meat balls
Usually served warm it is soft and made with ground meat.
These are warm potato dumplings.
Some cultural highlights.
2) cinnamon buns when the Swedish met up they would often serve cinnamon buns.
3) smorgasbord is a big feast the Swedens have.
4) they also have festivals every time the seasons change.
Some very important cultural influences
- We also have advent to now.