The Colt Courier
May 8, 2020
The Weeks Ahead
Timeline of Events:
May 11- Placement survey due.
May 12- Teachers may pick up rounds 1-2.(Kindergarten - 9:00-9:20, First - 9:20-9:40, Second - 9:40-10:00, Third - 10:00-10:20, Fourth - 10:20-10:40, Fifth 10:40-11:00, SS 11:00-11:20.)
May 22- Students belongings packed up and pink/blue sheets due. Purple folders due. (GT, please give belongings to homeroom bag. Bags are in the front office.)
May 25- Holiday
May 29- Parents drop off round 3 and pick up belongings.
June 1- Pick up round 3 packets
June 2- Grades must be entered. (Please email Debbie Bogan when they are finalized.)
June 1-4 Remediation Days
June 3- 5th grade recognition (details to come)
June 4- Report Cards will be available.
June 5- Work Day
- Pink and Blues- Please fill these out and place in the box on my table in my office. For F & P levels, please label with the last known level, do not estimate. F and P levels do not need to be entered into Enrich since the last window was after eLearning. Since you can't access levels from home in Enrich, Renee Beck is making everyone a spreadsheet with all pertinent information that you would need to fill out these forms. You DO NOT need to label Words Their Way Levels.
- All F and P kits, Units of Study, teacher manuals, etc. should be placed by the back sink in your room so we can account for them.
Please see the link below from the office of educator effectiveness. Please complete each step that applies to you in Classroom Mosaic by May 15. Thanks!!
More dates to sign up to come in and work. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EcjA0KK1b8HLXUXJZislBXj6OGQqPM3x0KSYlMYYrx8/edit#gid=0
- Parent Pick up of Belongings-We are going to label cafeteria tables with your name. You will place your bags on those tables. They will be by grade levels. Please write the child's name big and in marker on the bags. We are going to pass them out by grade level and will send a sign up later so you can help and wave to your kiddos.
- End of Year Checkout- Please use this link. The leadership team will be checking people out in June, but if you want to fill the repairs/summer contact info. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IuCGUA5kxMwwfJCc6sb6KbGmcdd6mBDrGlPcUMtNOXw/edit?usp=sharing
- Moving Schools- June 22nd is when things will be moved. Teachers moving will get 10 boxes, tape, and labels. Peter will send out a Google Form for teachers to complete to indicate moving information. If this isn't filled out, items won't be moved. Personal items can be moved if labeled. We still aren't sure when boxes will be delivered.
May 29th Pick up of Belongings
- We are going to have one grade level drive through at a time to pick up items. We would love for all of you to join in to help with your grade level. Times will be determine later, but this would be a great time for you to say goodbye to your students. We will be doing something special for our 5th graders later in the day when they come through. We would love for any specialists or related arts teachers to join us when they come through. More information will be provided later.
Kindergarten bus loop- 8:00-8:45 A-I, 8:45-9:30 J-R, 9:30-10:15 S-Z
First grade car rider line- 8:00-8:45 A-I, 8:45-9:30 J-R, 9:30-10:15 S-Z
Second grade bus loop- 10:30-11:15 A-I, 11:15-12:00 J-R, 12:00-12:45 S-Z
Third grade car line- 10:30-11:15 A-I, 11:15-12:00 J-R, 12:00-12:45 S-Z
Fourth grade bus loop- 12:45-1:30 A-I, 1:30-2:15 J-R, 2:15-3:00 S-Z
FIFTH grade car line- 3:00-3:45 A-I, 3:45-4:30 J-R, 4:30-5:15 S-Z
Happy May Birthdays to the Following Colts!
We hope the following staff members have a wonderful birthday!
May 1 Alyssa Cohn
May 4 Diana Gardin
May 11 Emily Stewart
May 12 Brittany Kobak
May 17 Dana Schuster
May 18 Nikki Letterhos
May 18 Jo Seibles
May 21 Ryan Barkley
May 26 Alexis Greer
May 29 Katy Rolison
May 29 Jessica Williams
SES Teacher Website
Our Google Site will provide access to a variety of resources including: Master Schedules, Handbooks, Calendars, Faculty Rosters, etc...