Page 3- Who's That?
Parents Can Help Too!
Ways To Help
1. Suggest influential figures for your child to research.
2. Sign the information sheet that your child has brought home.
3. Check in with your child everyday to ensure that they are keeping up with their research. Maybe they could use a ride to the library.
4. Ask them if they are going to do a Power Point, paper, or poster for their final project. Then, help them get the materials needed to construct their project.
5. Encourage them! Ask questions about the figures they are researching, who knows, you may learn something too!