A Message from the Principal
Hello Madison Families!
Second semester is among us! There is a lot of buzz among the staff about how excited they are to get to see you all for conferences this month. It is through your continued partnership that students will show tremendous growth and for that we thank you.
This next month may be short, but it is busy. We will be hosting our first family night of the year - we hope you all can join us! We will also be doing fun activities around our building including the Kids Heart Challenge, the Tundra Tales Reading Challenge, and we will be having a Penny War! There will most definitely be no shortage of excitement. Thank you today and every day for supporting our students and our community in these endeavors. #MadisonProud
- Monday, January 23th - Friday, February 24th - Kids Heart Challenge - Information on this has went out via text and email and hard copies will be in Friday folders as well.
- Monday, February 6th - PTO Meeting at 5:30p in the Madison library
- Thursday, February 9th - Family Literacy Night. Join us in the library from 5p-6p. More details below in the Reading Corner section.
- Tuesday, February 14th - Scholastic Book Fair from 3:10p-4:30p
- Wednesday, February 15th - Scholastic Book Fair 3:10p-4:30p
- Thursday, February 16th - Scholastic Book Fair 1:00p-7:00p
- Thursday, February 16th - Parent/Teacher Conferences from 8a-7p
- Friday, February 17th - No school for staff or students
- Monday, February 20th - No school for students - Staff Development Day
Thursday, February 23rd - Noodles Fundraiser 4:00p-8:00p
The Counselor Corner - Meet Mrs. Brickl
The Reading Corner - Literacy Night!
Hello Cougar Families!
I would like to take this month’s memo as an opportunity to invite you to our family literacy night coming up! You are welcome to join us at the Madison library from 5-6pm on Thursday, February 9, for a night of reading, treats, and fun. You are welcome to come dressed in pajamas if your family would like! We look forward to seeing you!