Welcome to Week 5!
Welcome to the Fall!
In Literature, we are continuing our work on grammar, writing and our first Literary Circle! We will begin our in-depth book study with additional students from our middle school program on Monday!
Don't forget to bring in a pleasure reading book for LC Reads!
In Pre-Algebra, we are continuing a review of basic arithmetic, negative numbers with absolute value and factors with multiples.
In Biology, we have started the study of Cells!
During World Civilizations, we have chosen our countries and have started our initial research. Stay turned as this assignment evolves!
In our study of Spanish we are practicing number vocabulary translation and sequencing through 1000!
Please remember to check class agendas and homework email nightly as homework is assigned daily.
Thank you for all of your help and support!
Get your planners ready!
- Thursday, Sept. 24th, Parent Club Meeting 9:15 am
- Friday, Sept. 25th, Dress up like your Favorite Book Character- This year, the last Friday of each month will be Spirit Friday!
- Friday, October 9th, Uesugi Pumpkin Patch!
- Friday, October 15th, Teacher Work Day- Students dismissed at 12 noon!
- Friday, October 30th, Fall Fest & Halloween Celebrations