PINE HOLLOW MIDDLE SCHOOL
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Dear Pine Hollow Parents,
Tomorrow and Friday your child will be receiving a summary of their iReady test scores from the September diagnostic tests they took in Math and Reading. Teachers will be walking them through their scores and levels, and working with them to create goals to shoot for when they take the test again in December. Please consider reviewing this information with them at home as well as encouraging them to practice iReady in the coming weeks prior to the December test. The iReady diagnostic tests allow us to assess your child's levels in Math and Reading so that we can best support them based on their needs. The conversations you have with your child about their scores and goals are critical because it will encourage them to practice at home, and give their best effort on the December tests. Thank you!
Principal, Pine Hollow Middle School
(925) 672-5444 x5500
Dine & Donate Today and Tomorrow at Carl's Jr. in Clayton
Last Chance to Sign Up For Zero Period PE and Additional Elective
Air Quality Update
In order to keep all students healthy and safe, the district office has set out the following restrictions for the week because of poor air quality:
- All PE activities are moved to indoor environments.
- Students will eat brunch and lunch indoors.
- Outside sports practices and events within the district are cancelled.
Here are some helpful links to get more information:
LCAP Speaker Series
Teacher Projects Need Support
We have three teacher projects that have been posted on Donor's Choose and we need your support to get them fully funded! The three projects are focused on Chromebooks, a garden, and reading books, respectively. Please click here to view the projects and make a donation!
Upcoming Key Dates
- November 14: LCAP Speaker Series #2
- November 14-15: Dine & Donate: Carl's Jr. in Clayton
- November 15: MDUSD DELAC Meeting
- November 16: 2nd Quarter Progress Report Cards Distributed
- November 19-23: No School (Thanksgiving Break)
- November 28: PTSA Meeting