Aloha High School
Friday Update 3/12/21
Will your student stay in CDL or begin In-person hybrid? You must choose by March 15. If you have trouble, call AHS 503-356-2760 (For Spanish 503-356-2800) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will enter your choice for you.
If you have trouble, just call 503 356 2760 and we will enter your choice for you. Or email email@example.com.
What will Hybrid Look Like? Watch the Video...
Schedule Change for LIPI
Dear LIPI Families,
We hope that students are enjoying the opportunity to work. We love seeing their faces in person!
For high school students, LIPI will continue through April 15. Timing is changing a little bit to allow for In-Person elementary transportation.
The new LIPI schedule is:
o Buses drop off students from 12:15 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.
o Students in person from 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
o Buses depart with students at 2:37 p.m.
We appreciate your flexibility as we continue to navigate an evolving school year.
Film Entries are due Monday, March 29, 2021 Online Awards Ceremony/Festival -Thursday, May 20, 2021-
For Fred Meyer shoppers, we are now enrolled in their rewards program!
To Use the Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program:
Simply visit https://www.fredmeyer.com. Once logged into your Fred Meyer account, go to Community Rewards and search for Aloha High School Booster Club either by name or EY395 and then click enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card.
Join a Club - Get Involved - Meet New People - Have Fun
Model United Nations
AHS Future Medical Professionals Club
GSA Gender Sexuality Alliance
Aloha Key Club
CSU Christian Student Union
Follow on Instagram @ahs.latinoleadership Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact Aloha's SBAC rep Kaelan Reagan at email@example.com
Looking for help or answers around teen suicide?
- Looking for help or answers around teen suicide? QPR - Question, Persuade, Refer - is training designed specifically for parents to help parents talk to their students about warning signs and then work to get students the help they need. QPR training is presented by licensed QPR trainers from Washington and Clackamas County Health Organizations. We will have two QPR training opportunities, March 18 at 10:00 am, and April 8 and 6:00 pm. Both dates and times will have concurrent Spanish and English zoom sessions so that families can learn in their preferred language.
- March 18 Links 10 am start time
- April 8 Links – 6 pm start time
Looking for help or answers around Addiction and Mental Health issues?
- Looking for help or answers around Addiction and Mental Health issues? These two community events are designed to help parents recognize the signs of addiction in adolescents and also the connection to mental health and how to seek help. Both events will have both Spanish and English sessions happening concurrently. All sessions will be taught by mental health and addiction specialists from Washington County.
- March 30 at 6:00 pm
- Spanish: https://beavertonk12.zoom.us/j/86930042493?pwd=cHZDNVJJUTQzZkxNYTRDa1lWRjF6UT09
- English: https://beavertonk12.zoom.us/j/82617036235?pwd=WHRjQnczZ0tvN3VUdjVjSjFLZzlhZz09
- April 1 at 10:00 am.
Lisa Brennan - Lisa_Brennan@beaverton.k12.or.us College & Career Specialist Phone: 503-356-2796 Jennifer Winquist Jennifer_Winquist@beaverton.k12.or.us College & Career Readiness Counselor Winquist_Jennifer Phone: 503-356-2797
General Athletic Rules
- Only home team families will have access to tickets. The number that each school allocates will vary based upon team size and support needed to run the event. Families will need to follow these processes in order to gain admission.
- Families of senior athletes will be given first priority.
- No students from the host school will be admitted unless they’re siblings of those athletes competing.
- Visiting spectators will not be admitted to contests.
- Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times.
- Family groups must maintain 6 feet of distance at the venue.
- No concessions will be sold.
- Arrival will take place no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the contest. Immediately following each contest, all fans must leave the site promptly, preferably within 5 minutes.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We look forward to having our student-athletes back on the field and in the gym.
Spring Sports Start April 5th - Sign up NOW Golf-Tennis-Track & Field- Softball- Baseball
Before you can participate you must complete the online registration. Look for the select language or translation button. Many languages available. For more info click here. You will register through the online payment system. You will need a ParentVue account to register. If you do not have a ParentVue account email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your student's full name and ID number. An access code will be emailed back to you.
Online Registration includes:
1. Participation Form
2. Sports Physical
3. COVID Waiver Form
Click here for information on where to get a sports physical Sports Physical Pricing and Availability
Please fill out this form. Our counseling team will connect with you about these programs. Thanks!
Please submit this form to request information about the program or ask a specific question. We look forward to hearing from you! During Forecasting season, this form will be checked every weekday.
We want your opinions. Where should the next bond go to?
Please take this short survey. It is available in the following Languages:
A few items to think about for Aloha High School:
An additional Gym, upgraded wrestling and weight room facilities, performing arts practice and storage space, remodel of Counseling and Main Office, replacement of folding walls in adjoining classrooms, public address system.
211Info connects people with health & social service organizations
CALL: 2-1-1 or 1-866-698-6155 TTY: dial 711 and call 1-866-698-6155 TEXT: Send a text message with your zip code to 898211 (TXT211) EMAIL (email): send an email to email@example.com HOURS: Monday-Friday 8 am-6pm
LLAMAR: 2-1-1 o 1-866-698-6155
TTY: marcar 711 and llamar 1-866-698-6155
TEXTO: enviar un mensaje de texto con su código postal a 898211 (TXT211)
EMAIL (correo electrónico): enviar un email a firstname.lastname@example.org
HORAS: lunes-viernes 8am-6pm
211info empodera a las comunidades de Oregon y el Suroeste de Washington al ayudar a las personas a identificar, navegar, y conectarse con los recursos locales que necesitan. Intérpretes están disponibles por teléfono. Cuando marca al 2-1-1, marque 1 para inglés, 2 para español, y # para cualquier otra idioma.