1st Grade Newsletter
Ms. Christian's Class, Blossomwood Elementary
Week of April 11th to April 15th
- April 14th- Blossomwood Talent Show, 6pm HHS Auditorium
- April 19th and 20th- STAR Reading and Math test
- April 22nd- No School, built in weather day
- May 6th- Last day to take AR tests
- May 24th- Beach Day **AR Goals and Behavior contribute to Beach Day Attendance!
- May 26th- Last day of School for students
Snack Week: Laiken
Next Week: Walker
Read daily for 15-20 minutes
Spelling, 3 times each
Tic Tac Toe
**Please be sure to check your child's AR points and averages. Our goal is 8 points each nine weeks and an 80 average.
- Vowel Sound of OO
- Inflected Endings, Drop the Final e
book, moon, took, food, look, pool, zoo, noon, good, foot, instead, another
High Frequency Words:
instead, none, another, among
Pronouns: I and Me
Dot and Jabber and the Great Acorn Mystery
Compare and Contrast
- 15-3 Properties of Plane Shapes
- 15-4 Building with Shapes
- 15-5 Making New Shapes from Shapes
- 15-6 Identifying Solid Figures
- 15-7 Flat Surfaces and Vertices
- Lesson 1 What is the Water Cycle?
- Lesson 2 What is Weather?