Monthly Newsletter May 2017
In This Edition...
- May Birthdays
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- 2017 Graduation invite to all!
- May Curriculum for Little and Learning Cottage
- Summer Reminders
- Happy Mothers Day
- Company Values Recognition
- Family Of The Month
- Brayden K.- 5/02
- Britton C.- 5/20
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! May 1st - May 5th
How Can I donate to this very special day!?
lets celebrate the graduating class of 2017!
Graduation Pre- k Class of 2017
Saturday, June 10th, 10am
601 Honore Avenue
Fruitville Elementary School Auditorium
Please bring your family and enjoy the very first and heartwarming graduation of your child's educational journey! We are more than pleased to have been the start of this journey and we will rejoice in each student's love and personal growth!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
This month we will be leading students on a journey back in time to the days of knights, noblemen and castles. Students will be transported back to a day when bobbing for apples and dancing around the maypole were some of the most popular ways children entertained themselves. We will even explore castles and medieval cuisine!
Jr. Preschool will Journey through Kings, Queens, and Castles while exploring letter sounds such as "Kk" and "Qq" and reading books such as "The Bravest Knights" and "Castles." Exploring clothing and castles will be quite the adventure!
Infant and Toddler Classrooms will also explore Kings, Queens, Dragons, and Castles! Exploring books such as "This Tiny King" and "That's Not My Dragon." Dramatic play and language skills will lead them through this magical journey!
Happy Mothers Day!
"Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun!"
- Please be sure your child comes to school with a WATER bottle. Please be sure it is labeled with your child's first and last name. Should your child not have a water bottle we legally have to provide one and your account will be charged $5.00.
- Be on the look out for an email regarding Summer Discovery Camp, (Our non- academic months) for themes and fun adventures!
- Please be sure to sunscreen your little one before coming to school.
- If you are worried about mosquitos, "Bull Frog" sunscreen or Lemon Grass Oil is a great option!
Closed For In service August 11th
Summer Camp Themes
- A Traditional Summer
- Week 1 - Fun In The Sun
- Week 2 - Farm To Table
- Week 3- Let's Go Camping
- S.T.E.M & History
- Week 4 - Weird Science
- Week 5 - Mystery Inc.
- Week 6 - Features Of Architecture & Engineering
- Week 7 - The Arts
- Week 8 - History Of The Circus
- Kindercamp : First Week Of August
- Back to School Basics
School is closed May 29th, Memorial Day
Recognizing Company Values...
TEAMWORK, Respect, Integrity & Compassion
Ms. Victoria goes above and beyond remaining flexible with her "usually' part - time schedule and all while considering the feelings of her peers and students.
Thank you, Ms Victoria, for your amazing TEAMWORK!
Family Of The Month
The Manganiello Family
Too many more years with these little guys! Thank you Manganiello for entrusting The Learning Cottage in the care of you children and more importantly thank you for your guidance in their educational journey!