Landstown Middle School
Please take a few minutes this weekend to go over the supply lists for each class. It's mid-year and many students have run out of pencils, paper, and other necessary supplies.
I Can Statements
- I can explain the structure and role of DNA
- I can explain the function of genes and chromosomes
- I can describe the contributions of Mendel, Franklin, Watson, and Crick to our basic understanding of genetics
- I can differentiate between genotype and phenotype
- I can use Punnett Squares to predict possible combinations of inherited factors
- I can sequence the steps of the cell cycle
- I can differentiate between the purpose of mitosis and meiosis
- I can explain relationships among cells, tissue, organs, and organ systems
- I can explain the role that each life function serves for an organism
THANKS FOR ASKING YOUR CHILD WHAT THEY LEARNED IN SCHOOL EACH DAY!
Thank you for asking your child about what they learned in school each day. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and/or concerns.
Mrs. Frederick (Jamie.Frederick@vbschools.com)
Mrs. Hofacker (Gina.Hofacker@vbschools.com)
Mrs. Nagel (Alyssa.Nagel@vbschools.com)
Mrs. Wade (Sara.Wade@vbschools.com)