Title 1 News
How To Prevent the Summer Slide...
School's Out For Summer!
1. Write down 5 new things that you learned this year.
2. What did you improve in this year?
3. What is 1 thing you would like to improve in and work on for next school year?
4. What steps are you going to take to improve on what you chose for #3?
5. What unit or activity was the most fun? Why?
6. What unit or activity was the least amount of fun? Why?
7. On a scale of 1-4 (1 being the lowest and 4 being the highest), how well did you stay on task and focused in class and on schoolwork?
8. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the lowest and 8 being the highest), how well do you think you got along with classmates?
Summer Books for 4th Graders
Summer Reading Lists for Middle School Kids
YEAR END DATES:
May 4-May 8: Teacher Appreciation Week...thank a teacher.
May 8: Kindergarten End of Year Program at 10 am in the South Gym, Yearbook Money Due
May 10: Mother's Day
May 20: Grades 3-6 Track and Field Day
May 22: Last Day of School! Enjoy your summer!
May 24: Class of 2015 Graduation @ 2 pm