Follow the Leader!
University of West Alabama
Online course development
Responsibilities of Lead Teacher
1. Collaborates and seeks input on course content from all faculty who teach a course;
2. Uses COE Syllabus Template to create course syllabus:
3. Uploads syllabus and other course documents to the developmental shell:
4. Prepares the developmental shell ready for distribution to appropriate adjunct faculty two weeks prior to the beginning of a term:
5. Periodically updates the developmental shell; and
6. Maintains communication with the appropriate faculty.