The Black Plague
How It Spreads
Many people heard of the dangerous sickness known as the black plague but how did it spread? The black plague spread because of trade. Since most people couldn't tell if you had the disease or not it was hard to avoid. Because of this people all over the world came to one place and infected mostly everyone who lived there and those people then did the same by infecting their families and friends. So the disease spread mostly all over Europe. Killing most of its population.
The Cause And The symptoms
The cause of the black death was because of infected rats. Rats and Flees. And the list below shows the symptom of the black death.
- Chills and Fever which led to exhausted
- Back pain
- Soreness in the arm and legs
Way To Avoid The Black Plague
- Avoid cats and dogs
- Keep clean and tightly clothes
- Bond up in a cloth treated with mint or pennyroyal, (better in a cedar chest) far form all animals and vermin.
- Leave any populated towns or village and head to a villa far away from any trading route
- Burn anything that comes in contact with any animal or human