Summer Day Camp @ WL CENTRAL High School
AGES 5.5 – 12 (must be 5½ by their first day of camp ) ONLINE REGISTRATION BEGINS - April 15, 2019
Summer Adventures is an exciting program for children who love to have fun throughout the Summer, both indoors and outdoors! Our Summer Adventures run daily for children who are between the ages of 5 ½ and 12 and are interested in having a great time and meeting new friends.
Returning for the 14th year, Summer Adventures, a state licensed summer program, provides children with an alternative to traditional daycare by introducing outdoor recreational activities, arts and crafts, daily swims in the high school pool, scavenger hunts, theme days and other great fun!
Location: Walled Lake CENTRAL High School
• Dates: June 19 - August 16 (closed on 7/3, 7/4 and 7/5/19)
• Days: Monday through Friday (except for first week)
• Time: 7:00am to 6:00pm
• Drop Off Time: 7:00am to 9:00am
• Pick Up Time: 4:00pm to 6:00pm
• Daily Fee: 35.00 per day
• Registration Fee: $45.00 - Class #SA-PREREG-2019
• Minimum: 20 Students – Maximum: 100 Students
• All Campers must bring a lunch, swimsuit and towel to camp daily. Sunscreen and bug spray is optional.
• PLEASE NO PEANUT PRODUCTS!
• There will be a $5.00 late charge for every camper picked up AFTER 6:00pm and after 6:10pm there will be an additional $1.00 charge per minute.
• A $7.00 per day transfer fee per child will be charged if schedule changes need to be made.
Summer 2019 – Flexible Scheduling for your family’s convenience!
There will be a one-time $45.00 Family Registration fee which is non-refundable. The per-day fee is $35.00 per child/per day AND you can register ONLINE up to 11:59pm of the day prior to attending.
While continuing our longstanding flexibility, parents may DROP-IN any day BUT the fee will be $50.00 per child for the day (if you are not registered ONLINE the night before). Please keep in mind, the one-time registration fee of $45.00 will apply (even if you only use one day the entire summer). All DHS forms must be completed and received before your child can stay at Summer Adventures.
Summer Adventures PRE-REGISTRATION and Daily Registration
Pre-Registrations Begins on April 15, 2019
Fee: $45 (per family - one time fee)
**PLEASE NOTE: You will receive a confirmation email with a link to the REGISTRATION PACKET that must be completed for each child and returned to us as soon as possible. You may fax the packet to: 248-956-5005. You may also mail the packet to us at: WLCEC, 850 Ladd Road, Building D, Walled Lake, MI 48390.
**Within the email, you will receive your PASSWORD to enter the Summer Adventures Registration Site beginning on Monday, April 15, 2019.
STEP #2: CLICK HERE to be redirected to our Webstore to register for each day of attendance:
$35.00 per day/per child
- Wednesday, June 19 - *Welcome to Your First Day of Summer Adventures*
- Thursday, June 20 - *Make a New Friend Day*
- Friday, June 21 - *Represent Your School*
- Monday, June 24 - *Celebrating June Birthdays with ice cream treats*
- Tuesday, June 25 - *Hat Day*
- Wednesday, June 26 - *Favorite Jersey Day*
- Thursday, June 27 - *Movie Day on the Big Screen*
- Friday, June 28 - *Super Hero Day*
- Monday, July 1 - *At The Beach Day*
- Tuesday, July 2 - *Red/White/Blue Patriotic Day*
- Monday, July 8 - *Moustache Monday*
- Tuesday, July 9 - *Represent Your School*
- Wednesday, July 10 - *Crazy Hair Day*
- Thursday, July 11 - *Movie Day on the Big Screen*
- Friday, July 12 - *Karaoke Friday*
- Monday, July 15 - *Mardi Gras Day*
- Tuesday, July 16 - *Wildlife Safari - Special Guest*
- Wednesday, July 17 - *Ann Arbor Hands On Museum Workshop - Bubbles and Roller Coasters - Special Guest*
- Thursday, July 18 - *Movie Day on the Big Screen*
- Friday, July 19 - *Hawaiian Shirt Day*
- Monday, July 22 - *Celebrating July Birthdays with ice cream treats*
- Tuesday, July 23 - *Tye-Dye Tuesday*
- Wednesday, July 24 - *Wacky Wednesday - Dress Crazy*
- Thursday, July 25 - *Movie Day on the Big Screen*
- Friday, July 26 - *Fiesta Friday - Cinco de Mayo in July*
- Monday, July 29 - *College Day*
- Tuesday, July 30 - *Silly Socks Day*
- Wednesday, July 31 - *Ann Arbor Hands On Museum Workshop - Slime and Boomerangs - Special Guest*
- Thursday, August 1 - *Movie Day on the Big Screen*
- Friday, August 2 - *Pajama Day*
- Monday, August 5 - *Celebrating August Birthdays with ice cream treats*
- Tuesday, August 6 - *Represent Your School*
- Wednesday, August 7 - *Ann Arbor Hands On Museum Workshop - Water Cycle and Light/ Optics - Special Guest*
- Thursday, August 8 - *Movie Day on the Big Screen*
- Friday, August 9 - *Field Day Friday*
- Monday, August 12 - *Inside/Out Day*
- Tuesday, August 13 - *Halloween in August*
- Wednesday, August 14 - *Cranbrook Mobile Planetarium Visit*
- Thursday, August 15 - *Movie Day on the Big Screen*
- Friday, August 16 - *Last Day of Summer Adventures with "International Day Party"*