The Third Grade Scoop
October 28th-November 1st
Language Arts and Reading
Next week, we will be focusing on Daily 5, synonyms and antonyms, and prefixes.
Did you get your child set up on iStation? It is such a great way for learners to practice skills that they individually need!
How can I help my student in spellling?
For reading, learners have library books to read and iStation.
Our expectation is that learners are reading books or on iStation 3-4 times a week and on Reflex or Think Through Math 3-4 times a week. Please use your discretion and what your learner needs. Thank you so much for your support!
Mark your calendars!
- October 31st- Pumpkin Rally from 8:30-9:30
- November 1st- Report Cards go home
- November 4th-8th Fall Book Fair and COGAT testing
- November 8th- Grandparent's and Special Friends Day
- November 11th- Veteran's Day Celebration
- November 21st- Possible field trip day
- November 22nd- Pioneer Parade. More information coming soon!