November 23, 2021
From the Principal
- The faculty and staff at Monarch Academy Annapolis gives thanks for our great students and families! We hope this time off provides you with a relaxing time enjoying your families.
- What happens to our schedule if we have a delayed opening on a Wednesday? Students will come 2 hours late, and dismiss at our normal time, 3:15.
- Our online Scholastic Book Fair is December 6-19.
- Picture retake day is December 7.
- Lost and found items will be in the front foyer December 1, 2 &3. Please stop by to take a look! After the family days all lost items with no home will be donated to a family in need.
- Thank you to everyone who supported our Diabetes event. Please see a not from an MAA parent on how Diabetes affected her life.
Have a great weekend!
24-26 Schools closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
7 Picture Retake Day
8 AACPS Project Unity Day (wear orange)
24-31 Schools closed for Christmas/Winter Break
17 Schools closed for Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday Commemoration
27 & 28 2 hour early dismissal for end of second marking period (dismissal at 1:15)
31 No School for Students, Semester Break
9 AACPS Project Unity Day (wear orange)
21 Schools closed for President's Day
7 2 hour late arrival for conferences (arrival at 10:15)
8 2 hour early dismissal for conferences (dismissal at 1:15)
30 AACPS Project Unity Day (wear orange)
Monarch Annapolis Concert Dates
Thursday, January 13, 2022 - Winter Strings, Uke, Mariachi Concert
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - Winter Band, Chorus, Steel & Bucket Drum Concert
Thursday, May 12, 2022 - Spring Strings, Uke, Mariachi Concert
Tuesday, May 17, 2022 - Spring Band, Chorus, Steel & Bucket Drum Concert
*Annapolis Band Feeder Concert – Jan 24th pending – 4th/5th Grade (Field Trip) - *Optional
* June Cultural Arts Showcase – Date TBD – Featuring student compositions, solos, art, and more! – *Optional