May 19, 2016
- All library books are due by May 20th. If you have received a letter from Mrs. Geiler that you have overdue books and cannot find them, please send in a check with the total amount listed on the letter by the 20th.
Cafeteria News: As we near the end of school, please take note of the cafeteria regulations. A student is allowed up to two reimbursable meal charges. When charges occur, parents will be notified. In the event that a child does not have money to purchase a meal, they will be referred to the cafeteria manager for a modified meal at a reduced price. If a student has pre-selected items for purchase but does not have money to cover the cost, their meal account will be charged. The modified meal is the first entrée and milk for $2.00.
School Supplies Order for next year: You can now place your order for school supplies for the upcoming school year through our PTA. Orders may be placed any time before July 10th! Please see the attachment in our weekly email for more information. More information is attached to the email.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
- May 20th - All library books are due!
- Friday, May 27th-No School (Parent Conference Day)
- Friday, June 3rd-End of the Year party 9:00-10:00
- Friday, June 3rd-EARLY RELEASE AT NOON-HAPPY SUMMER VACATION
Curriculum Next Week
Letter: Reviewing th
Sight Words: would
Word Family: -unk
How I've Grown
Kindergarten Memory Book
Taking care of our Earth
Reflect and celebrate
View Our Kindergarten Website by clicking on the following link:
Be sure to check out our "Links to Visit" page on the website! You will find a lot of great information including our Specials Teachers' pages as well as our Skaggs Reading Log.