Water is the most essential nutrient because....
It's recommended that you drink 8-12 cups of water daily. You can only survive a few days without water; you can survive longer without food. It's good for many top priorities when it comes to keeping your body healthy.
Water is good for....
- transporting vitamins and minerals in your body
- regulating your body's temperature
- removing waste
- avoiding dehydration
- keeping your bloodstream flowing
- cushioning joints
- moisturising skin
- maintaining the health of the cells in your body
- keeping athletes hydrated
- making you feel fuller
- relieving headaches
Some foods high in water content are....
- Coconut Water