Belmont Elementary: A PAWSitive Place to Learn!
Click here to let us know what timeframe and format (in-person or Zoom) you prefer for your child's parent-teacher conference. We will schedule one conference per student, so please coordinate with all parentals if your child has two households.
Click here to fill an important spot to make our Book Fair a great success! Cashiers and Customer Support volunteers will be trained at the beginning of their shift. We will work to schedule your conference time outside of your volunteer time!
From our BE PTO! So...That's Kind of Like From YOU to YOURSELF!
Looking for SPECIFIC ways to support our school through PTO leadership? Check out the list below and consider joining the fun!
- Co-Chair This position helps support and facilitate all of the things! This person does hold a decision-making seat on the oversight board and will be backed up and supported by an entire team of awesome people.
- Book Fair Co-Chair Another favorite around here are the TWO Scholastic Book Fairs that we host each year. We're all scheduled for this year, but the nuts and bolts of the fair are ready to be passed on to a new team. Who's ready to bring on the books? We'll train you!
- Organizer of the Dog Piles This does sound a bit suspicious, but another FUNdraising opportunity at Belmont is the surprise Dog Pile. Have you seen the flamingo fad? We've got our own version and it's so much fun to see where the dog piles will pop up in the spring. We need organizers of the pop ups, and people to make the magic happen!
- PTO@BelmontPTO Email Monitor Are you the master of your account? Want to also be the master of ours so that we don't miss anyone? We'd love to share that love!
- Website Master Our BEPTO website is WordPress driven and ready for a new updater! Is that YOU? Are YOU a WordPress master? It's not that it's hard, it just needs done!
- YOU! We just need YOU to watch for Bulldog Dash information and have fun with us as we FUNdraise.
Only students whose PARENTS enter info (you control how much to share) are included in the PTO Student Directory. Click here to start making connections with old & new friends! Let the car pools, homework buddies, birthday parties & play dates begin!
2022 Bulldog Dash Day is September 21, 2022!
Bulldog Dash Schedule:
11:00-11:40, 4th Grade
11:40-12:20, 5th Grade
1:00-1:40, 2nd Grade
1:40-2:20, 1st Grade
2:50-3:30, 3rd Grade
We are looking for volunteers to help with the organization of the Dash! It's a wonderful tradition at Belmont, but there are several moving parts! Watch for a volunteer/participant sign up next week. In the meantime, if you are available all day and want to be a super volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org or just reply to this email to let someone know you want to be a Dash Hero!
Click here to let us know that you are coming to participate, volunteer or watch the Bulldog Dash! Each grade level has multiple slots at the assigned time.
Belmont Elementary Site Council 2022-2023
Picture Day is Tuesday, September 20
Go to inter-state.com and click on the ORDER HERE tab. Enter the Order Code 70358KF, then follow the prompts to pre-order pictures for your child. Making memories!
Click on this link to see the DAWGS Specials Schedule for the entire 2022-2023 school year. It's ready to print and post on your fridge!
Coming Up at BE:
September 20 Picture Day
September 21 Late Arrival- 2 hour delayed start- lunch served!
September 21 Bulldog Dash Day
September 28 Early Dismissal at 12:10- No lunch served, Conferences
September 28 & 29 Conferences & Book Fair
September 30 No School, Building Closed
Visit the BE Online Calendar of Events (by clicking on the button below) for a more complete list of activities!
Find information about opportunities throughout the district. Visit often!
2022-2023 Lunch Schedule
11:25-11:52 1st Grade
11:55-12:22 3rd Grade
12:05-12:32 2nd Grade
12:35-1:02 4th Grade
12:45-1:15 5th Grade
Reservations required to join your child for lunch- CLICK HERE to reserve your family table!
I.C.Y.M.I. (I Googled it...it means In Case You Missed It!)
Belmont Back to School Health Reminders from Nurse Grammer
Medications-All prescription medications to be given/kept at school are required to have a doctor’s order for every new school year.
Allergies-The nurse’s office does not stock allergy medication. There are several over the counter allergy medications that last 24 hours as well as eye drops specially formulated for allergies.
Screenings-Hearing/Vision Screenings will be starting in the near future and done throughout the school year.
Exclusion Policy-To prevent the spread of disease and to protect your child, please keep your child home and/or make an appointment with your healthcare provider for the following symptoms:
-temperature 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
-severe sore throat, headache, or cough
-eyes with inflammation, redness, and watery or purulent drainage
-undiagnosed and/or untreated skin rash
Your child must be fever/vomit/diarrhea free for 24 hours (without the aid of medication) before returning to school!
Refer to USD 232’s exclusion page for more information. https://www.usd232.org/Page/3195
Sign up for Text Alerts
Receive emergency information, school closings, early dismissals and administrative reminders on your mobile device. This text and email service is free, but check with your mobile provider as text messaging and data rates may apply.
To subscribe >> Click Here
Community partner Country Club Bank is providing support to ensure this service is available in USD 232.