ILEARN Math Grades 3-5
Preparing Your Students for the New Indiana Assessment
The new ILEARN assessment blueprints are now available! In this workshop, we will deconstruct the new blueprints for each grade level and build a curriculum map to support the new Indiana Assessment.
Examine the new ILEARN Blueprints for grades 3-5
Explore the depth of knowledge required for each standard in the blueprint
Build a curriculum map to match the blueprint and your textbook
Schools are encouraged to send teams of teachers as product development time will be allocated during the workshop
Please plan on joining us on June 25, 2018 for a session designed specifically for grades 3 through 5 math teachers and instructional coaches. See below for more information including an assessment overview video with Dr. Charity Flores, IDOE Director of Assessment.
Laurie Ferry, CIESC Director of Professional Learning
- Former Math Teacher, MS & HS Principal
- Prior to CIESC served as a K-12/STEM Specialist for IDOE
- Served on national & state level instructional standards and next generation assessment organizations
- Presented at state, national and international conferences
- 27+ years of educational experience and provided PD to over 20,000 educators
Monday, June 25th, 9am-3pm
Southern Indiana Education Center 1102 Tree Lane Drive, Jasper (47546)
*A Professional Growth Certificate worth 6 points will be provided.
*Workshop fee is $125 per participant for ESC members. ($175 non-members)
*Participants should bring a laptop to access online resources.
*See below to complete the embedded registration form.