March 16th, 2016
Praise and Prayers
- Joel Crissman lifts up Wayne Lewis, Cindy Brewbaker, and Al Cote who are all going through cancer treatments.
- Martha Hopkins asks for prayers for Valerie Bryant's health problems.
- Mark and Gwen Carroll lift up Jackson Wood, a young man they know with throat cancer.
- Peggy White asks for prayers for C. J. Mitchell, a 1 year-old who suffers from seizures.
- Grady Dukes lifts up John Carver, who is in the hospital ICU undergoing multiple tests.
- Susan Smith would like prayers for Lemuel Cox who is having health concerns.
- The Brinson family lifts up Cookie Brinson
- Marty and Stephanie Boyd ask for prayers for their friend Dennis Lovelace, who is going through cancer treatment.
- Louise Shirreffs is in home hospice care. The family would welcome visits at this time. Please contact Steve Shirreffs for times to visit: 770-313-8411. Home address is: 1360 Enchanted Lake Drive, Conyers, GA 30012
Holy Week Worship Services
Palm Sunday—March 20th, 9:00am and 11:00am
Join in our annual Procession of Palms as we begin worship
Maundy Thursday—March 24th, 7:00pm
Come and remember the last night Jesus spent with his Disciples
Easter Sunrise Worship Service—March 27th, 7:00am, front lawn
Sunrise Breakfast—following the 7:00am service at the pavilion
Easter Worship Services—9:00am and 11:00am
Dollar Breakfast is Back
Crossroads Golf League
Attention men and women golfers! Our Spring season begins Monday March 21st. We play every Monday at 5:30pm at Bear Creek Golf Club in Monroe. Cost is $15 for nine holes. It is four person scramble, best ball format. The same team is not necessary each week. Contact Bill Edwards at 770-483-0811 or 678-201-8238. You can email your name and available dates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Play once or as many times as you like. Join our team and enjoy the fun and fellowship golf can bring.