Now watch me Poly, Now watch me Gon
Nathan Landry and Jake Williams/ 8th Hour
a parallelogram with opposite equal acute angles
a plane figure with four straight sides and four right angles
a plane figure with four equal straight sides and four right angles
2. Figure out one half of the problem where it would show y=mx+b so you can plug the equation into the other half of the problem.
3. Once you figure out the second half of the problem then plug the answer into the y=mx+b.
4. Now you will have the answer to Y and X.
Properties of Parallelograms
In a quadrilateral, opposite sides do not share a vertex and opposite angles do not share a side.
Angles that share a side are consecutive angles.
a quadrilateral with only one pair of parallel sides.
a convex quadrilateral with a line of symmetry bisecting one pair of opposite sides.
Isosceles Trapezoid and Trapezoid Examples
2. Figure out one part of the equation and stop once you get to Y=MX+B.
3. Once you get Y=MX+B, then plug that into Y on the other part of the equation.
4. Work that problem out until you get what X equals.
5. Once you get what X equals, plug X into the original Y=MX+B equation and work it out.
6. Now you should have what X and Y equals.
TITLE." Golden Section in Art and Architecture. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Jan. 2016.
"Quadrilaterals-manning | Publish with Glogster!" Glogster. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Jan. 2016.
"2012 October 10 – The Millennium Conjectures™." The Millennium Conjectures. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Jan. 2016.
"Jacob Lindsey's Quadrilateral Project | Publish with Glogster!" Glogster. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Jan. 2016.
"# Barack Hussein Obama's Full Occult Numerology & Gematria." Barack Hussein Obama Occult Gematria and Numerology. N.p., 08 Nov. 2014. Web. 25 Jan. 2016.