Week of May 16 - 20
- K Awards Program @ 9:00
- 1st Grade Award Program @ 1:30
- 2nd Grade Award Program @ 9:00
- 3rd Grade Award Program @ 1:30
- 5th Grade Award Program @ 9:00
- 4th Grade Award Program @ 1:30
- FUN DAY
- Noon Dismissal
- Mrs. DeClouette's Retirement Luncheon @ 12:30
- Schedules are placed in your boxes.
- Parents were notified of the Color Run through School Messenger. Please remind all students they are welcome to wear/bring a white shirt and possibly a change of clothes for after the run. Students can wear APPROPRIATE free dress for this day.
- We are still in need of volunteers. Please include this information in your REMIND messages.
- Notify parents of the kickball schedule and lunch schedule so they can plan accordingly.
- Staff members are allowed to wear long/appropriate shorts.
May 23 - Meet in library for faculty meeting @ 8:30
May 24 - Checkout with Enrichment Teachers in Lounge & Faculty End of Year Party
July 13 - 15: FACULTY LEADERSHIP RETREAT
- Please stop by the office to sign your end of the year paperwork by Wednesday.
- Let us know ASAP if you need assistance with your slideshow for Awards Day.
- Let Ms. Georgia know if you have a change in your lunch schedule.
- Staff members are welcome to wear jeans every day, except Awards Day.
The highlight of my week happened this afternoon. An elderly man walked into the office with the biggest smile on his face. He started school here in 1954 and wanted to walk the halls again. He recalled so many great memories and I was touched by his emotions. This one moment in time was a great reminder of the big picture that happens here every day. Our daily choices and reactions will forever be remembered by these students. I hope we never lose sight of the gift that we are given each day to impact the life of the children that walk our halls. In the midst of everything that has been going on with so many of our families I am proud to say that we are still standing strong and leaving legacies for our students to remember fondly.