Professional Community Learning Together 2016
Fast Paced and Interactive!
Join us for the first ever Webb City Appmazing Race. Gather your team of no more than 4 educators and sign up for this virtual session that is sure to be an appmazing time. This fast pace, real life, team building adventure will give you experience with tons of apps and technology. Teachers work in teams and race through a number of creative tasks. Get your team together and join the fun!
- Teams must be made of 3-4 members.
- You can only be a member of 1 team.
- During the course of the race, you will have 6 challenges. The challenges will be task-driven, not app-driven. You can accomplish tasks with any tools you have available to you.
- Some parts of the challenges can be done individually. Delegation of tasks is allowed.
- How you combine the evidence of each task is up to you---you might want to take short videos of the tasks in action, or just create a 'slide' show video. It can be funny or as elaborate as you choose---the choice is yours, but creativity is encouraged!
- You can use screenshots as evidence of your tasks, and you may use any video editing app that you want iMovie, Magisto, WeVideo, Splice, or Videoeditapp just to name a few.
- The final submission VIDEO must be no longer than 2 minutes and must contain evidence of all the challenges that were completed.
- The final video must be posted to Youtube with a link shared on Twitter #wcedchat and your team's unique hashtag. Everyone on the team should retweet the link with the unique hashtag.
- The hashtag with the most retweets and likes (best analytics) by 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday January 20th will be the winner.
- The winning team will be contacted and announced by 3:00 p.m. January 20th.
- Team captain will be responsible for distributing the prize package.
*Special thanks to Canvas for sponsoring our AppMazing Race. The items in the prize package have been donated.
Feeling stuck and need assistance?