GW BIRTHRIGHT REGISTRATION BEGINS
WEDNESDAY 2/13 10:00 am www.israeloutdoors.com
Need help signing up?
Stop by Hillel or bring your computer to the Getting to Israel Event tonight (2/13 7:15pm). With questions, email Liz Moses OR Israel Fellow Noa Meir.
TOP 5 REGISTRATION TIPS:
- Complete your application at www.israeloutdoors.com. It's the easiest way to get on the GW bus. Keep in mind that you will not see GW listed on the primary application; chose 'Tlalim-Israel Outdoors' as your trip provider.
- On the primary application, it does not matter which 'quest' trip you choose. On the secondary application, select the 'GW Campus Trip' as your first choice. The primary application site may be busy on Wednesday so don't worry if you need to come back later in the day; it will take 2-3 days to receive the secondary application in your inbox.
- If you want to try to get a non-GW friend on the bus, e-mail email@example.com and let her know!
- Make sure to apply on February 13th; it doesn't matter what time of day you do so.
- Not 100% sure you can join us this summer? Keep your options open and apply anyway; you'll have time to withdraw.
YOBRO: You Only Birthright Once