Week of May 3 - 7
Important Upcoming Dates
3 - Teacher Appreciation Week
3 - Art to Remember Orders Sent Home with Students (Check your child's backpacks/folders if your placed an order.)
6 - School Nurse Appreciation Day
7 - Lunch Hero Day
7 - May PTO Meeting / LES Cafeteria / 9:00 a.m. (see more information below)
11 - STAAR Testing (Math - 3rd, 4th and 5th)
12 - STAAR Testing (Reading - 3rd, 4th and 5th)
13 - STAAR Testing (Science - 5th)
14 - LES FIELD DAY- (more information below)
14 - Library Books Due
21 - Kindergarten Graduation (more information below)
24 - Early Release Day - Elementary 1:00
24 - 5th Grade Celebration - ( 5th grade teachers will be sending out something soon.)
25 - Early Release Day - Elementary 1:00 /Last Day of School
School Supply Online Order Opportunity
Don't miss out on the opportunity to purchase next year's school supplies online. See the flyer below for more information.
Click on this link to get started with your purchase:
Our school code is: LIN335
If you would like to purchase school supplies on your own, click on the attachment below the school supply flyer for a complete LES School Supply List.
A Special Message from Our Wonderful LES PTO
We NEED your help this week for Teacher Appreciation and in preparation of Field Day! We have two ways you can help.
1. FOOD SIGN UP: Sign up to bring a food item for the Teacher Appreciation Luncheon on May 5th at the link below. All food can be dropped off in the car rider line on Wednesday morning or please make arrangements with a board member to drop off before then.
2. VOLUNTEER SIGN UP: We are collecting bottled water donations for Field Day and our PTO has volunteered to help accept these donations in the car rider line. Please sign up for a morning or afternoon time slot - Wednesday, May 5th - Wednesday, May 12th.
Thanks for your help and support!!!
LES 2021 Field Day - Friday, May 14
We are excited to announce that LES will be having FIELD DAY on FRIDAY, MAY 14! What a wonderful way to celebrate an awesome school year!
Here are some of the things planned for the day:
* Field Day Relays
* Field Day Stations
* Kona Ice ( We will be sending home a order form with students soon.)
* Special Field Day Photo "Booth" Opportunity
We are excited to announce that parents will be invited to attend the OUTDOOR Field Day Events. Please read the flyer below for more detailed information.
Outdoor Field Day Event Start Times:
- Pre-K , Kinder and 1st Grade - 8:30 a.m
- 4th and 5th Grade - 10:15 a.m.
- 2nd and 3rd Grade - 1:30 p.m.
Weekly COVID 19 Positive Case Notification (April 26 - 30)
Dear Lincoln Elementary Parents,
During the week of April 26 - 30, we were notified of zero individuals in our building who tested positive for COVID-19.
Sincerely,Lincoln Elementary Administration