August 28, 2023
Welcome back to our returning Mustangs and also welcome to our new Mustangs! Thank you for your help in making the First Day of School a huge success.
Safety and Security are our top priority, even if it takes a little extra time.
- Please be aware that every time you visit our school, you will be required to show your driver’s license and check in at the front office.
- Every individual will need to ring the doorbell, one at a time, and remember to close the door behind you and not hold the door for anyone.
- We may limit the number of people in the front office and vestibule as necessary.
We are always teaching about safety and within the first 10 days we will have completed our security drills including Fire Evacuation and Lockdown.
Please note the following schedule:
Bell Rings/Students Allowed In Instructional Areas: 8:25 am
Announcements: 8:45 am
Class/Instructional Hours: *8:45 am- 4:10 pm
*Students arriving after 8:45 am will be tardy
As always, we appreciate your patience the first two weeks of school as transportation works to ensure that all students arrive home safely and at the correct destination.
We are so excited to have our Mustangs back at Millsap! This is going to be another amazing year!
Joy Dauphin, Principal
Car Rider Line Reminders
A few reminders regarding car rider safety guidelines:
- Stay in the lane directed to by a staff member
- Students must enter and exit the vehicle on the passenger side
- In the morning, wait for a signal from a staff member to exit the vehicle
- A car rider tag is required to pick up your student (unless a note has been written for the day)
- Please refrain from using Ravensway Center Drive - it is a private road and not open to thru traffic
- Car rider line closes promptly at 8:45. Starting at 8:45 you must park and check your student in at the front desk.
Thank you for helping us have a safe car rider line. 🙂