Shop for a Cause with Stella & Dot
25% of All Sales Contributed to Ride:Well Tour
MYSTERY HOSTESS! The Stakes are HUGE!!!
The trunk show will close March 16th. At that time a winner will be randomly selected from those who entered to win.
How to enter:
- 1 entry for every $30 spent online or at the trunk show
- 2 entries for every friend brought to the show
SHOP ONLINE until 11:59pm March 15th!
- There is a wide variety sure to spark your interest with wonderful price points for quality jewelry! Treat yourself or treat a friend while shopping for a cause! 25% of sales will go to raise support for Amber Morey cycling in the Ride:Well Tour.
- SHOP ONLINE at www.stelladot.com/ts/uqfn5 and your sales will still benefit the cause.
- Make sure you take advantage of the February special for trunk show guests only!! Shop select items at 50% off when you spend $50! (See below) Until Feb. 28th.
- All items ship directly to you in beautiful boxes ready to be gifted.
- Questions? Contact Laura Decker, Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot at firstname.lastname@example.org
February Trunk Show Exclusive!
VALOR PENDANT $39 | STUDS $24
JULEP BANGLES $19
The Ride:Well Tour
In the past five years the Ride:Well Tour has raised over $500,000 to provide clean water projects, clinics and educational opportunities for our friends in Africa while educating people in countless communities across America about the water & HIV/AIDS crises many Africans face everyday.
This year we will be cycling through the Southeast region of the United States and hiking in Colorado to continue providing life saving with clean drinking water, hygiene & sanitation education and latrines for our friends in Marsabit, Kenya. Learn more >>
You can be involved by:
- cycling from Atlanta, GA to Pawleys Island, SC, hiking 5 summits with us in Colorado or by becoming a Ride:Well Local Rider - learn more >>
- joining our online network to interact with others that love cycling and Blood:Water, join now >>
- donating to Blood:Water Mission, donate now >>
Our own Amber Morey will be cycling with the Ride:Well Tour this June in order to raise support for the cause that they support the Blood:Water Mission. Let's join her in this mission!