"I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells." -Dr.Seuss
Who Am I?
Although I use both the left and right sides of my brain depending on the thought process necessary, I am most comfortable while using the right side of my brain. That means that I am spontaneious, expression, nurturing, social andlike interpersonal activity, imagination and creativity, artistry, holistic, abstract and conceptual thinking. However, sometimes I need more control, clarity, foucus direction, responsebility, organization, planning, mathematical and analytical skills, listening skills, rational and logical thinking.
When making decisions I tend to follow the Behavioral style. People with that decision making style are sociable, friendley, supportive, action orientated, and interpersonal social orientation. Others sometimes perceive my decision making as toowishy-washy, can't say no ,andcant make hard decions. The best organizational fit for my type of decision making is one that allows for people orientend collegial.
My Personality Type
*Search for answers
What Do I Want?
My Top Three Career Choices
Top Three Colleges
- Vets working conditions, working long hours. When working with animals that are frighntened or in paing
- Veterinarians daily tasks the small animal vet's work is conducted in the surgery, in consultation with owners. Vets typically have to treat all sorts of family pets.
- Education is specializeing in a particular type of treatment, such as dentistry, pathology, nutrition, surgery, microbiology, or internal medicine
- On average, they earn $2,290/month. Those who specialize in treating small animals, such as dogs and cats, start at an average of $2,580/month.
Work conditions is to work in hospitals and medical faclities offering impatient and outpatients sugery
An anesthesioligist daily task are to
The median expected annual pay for a typical Physician Anesthesiology in the United States is $351,413 so 50% of the people who perform the job of Physician - Anesthesiology in the United Sates are expected to make less than $351,413.
Administering ansesthetic or sedation during procedure. Monitoring patient before, during and after anesthesia. Counteract adverse reactions or complications.
- Tasks of the Profession are to teach children up to five years of age. Provide materials and resources for children to explore. Demonstrate activities for the children. Prepare class activities.
- Working Conditions Preschool teachers work in classrooms that are usually well-lit and comfortable. Hours vary considerably with many teachers working only part time.
- Education- employment as a preschool teacher in a public school requires a bachelor's degree. However, some child care centers employ qualified teachers with a high school diploma and certification or an associate's degree.
- Yearly : $32,990-$58,480 National:hourly-0-0 yearly: $32,450- $78,230
How Do I Get It
#1 A. T. Still University
#2 The University of Melbourne
#3 University of Arkansas
It Starts Now!
Bentonville High School
9th – get good grades, get involved, start a resume of all activities/accomplishments
10th – keep grades up, take PSAT and/or PLAN, maintain resume
11th – boost GPA, take ACT and/or SAT, maintain resume
12th – get letters of recommendation, apply to schools, complete the FASFA, apply for scholarships