January 20 - January 26, 2020
Traducir al español si presiona la palabra "translate" al final de esta página.
What's Happening This Week?
- NO SCHOOL
Tuesday, January 21: (B8)
Wednesday, January 22: (A9)
- Early Release Day (School Dismisses at 2:15pm) *ALL Students MUST be picked up no later than 2:30pm, unless they are enrolled in our CLC program OR they are enrolled in our Falcon's Nest Program. Contact the main office at (608) 361-2005 for additional information regarding either of these programs.
Thursday, January 23: (B0)
Friday, January 24: (A1)
Arrival & Dismissal
*Please do NOT drop your students off in the inner lanes of traffic. This is causing major delays and it is extremely unsafe. Please pull to the curb, let your student out of the car, then pull into the inner lanes to leave.*
- When students arrive on campus, they need to report to their assigned doors. (Grades 4-6: Door 9 | Grades 7-8: Door 4).
- Students should NOT arrive before 8:00am, as there is no supervision outside prior to that time.
- Students are let into the buildings at 8:10am through their designated doors. Staff will remain at those doors to open them until 8:20am.
- If students arrive after 8:20am, they should enter through the main entrance.
- Please keep in mind that school starts promptly at 8:20am. Please bring your student early enough to allow them to get into the building, get to their locker and be seated in their first hour by 8:20am.
- Students are expected to exit through their assigned doors. NO students are allowed to exit through the main entrance.
- Please have your child picked up by 4:00pm. There is NO supervision after this time and students will need to remain outside (not in the vestibule).
*If you need before or after school care beyond the above listed times, please contact the main office. They will provide you will information about our CLC program which is open from 7:15am-5:30pm. There is even a bussing option after school!
This week, we would like to focus on helping students get into the learning mindset once they arrive at school. Here are some things we are working on with students:
- Get to class on time!
- Stay in the classroom and out of the hall during learning time.
- Limit bathroom trips during learning time; use your passing time for this instead.
- Make sure that you are turning in assignments on time and always try your best!
Anonymous Bullying Reporting
- Did you report this to anyone at school? If so, who?
- What happened?
- Where did this happen?
- Who was involved?
- Did anyone witness this happen?
- How often has this happened?
We also wanted you to be aware of a tool that is available on the School District of Beloit website. Click HERE to make an anonymous bullying report.
- No Backpacks
- No Fanny Packs, Purses, etc.
- No Jackets or Coats
Please help remind your student of these expectations. We understand that as temperatures drop, students may get cold throughout the day. If this is the case, your student may wear a sweatshirt in class. It might be a good idea for them to bring one to school and keep it in their locker for those extra cold days!