by Stephanie Moreno
The Basics Of Credits
- WHAT IS CREDIT?
- WHAT ARE THE FORMS OF CREDITS?
- WHAT COSTS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH CREDIT?
- WHAT DETERMINES IF SOMEONE CAN GET CREDIT AND HOW MUCH THEY GET?
- WHAT IS A CREDIT CARD?
- WHERE CAN YOU USE A CREDIT CARD?
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS AND COST OF USING A CREDIT CARD?
Smart Consumers, don't fall into the credit card trap
When using a credit card you need to always make sure you pay your bill ahead of time. Try not to mess up your credit by paying anything late. Remember this can haunt you forever. As a young adult you may want to buy everything but the longer it takes you to pay it off, the more you're going to have to pay. Be sure to always be aware of your bills and do not mess up your credit because it can mess you up for the future, you won't be able to buy a house, car, or get school loans. Make sure you never sign up for any credit cards at school or anywhere because they can be the people to mess up your own credit. Also don't waste a lot of money and try to use your credit card as little as possible!