Richland Middle School Band
October 6th, 2020
Welcome to another fabulous week in band! Weekends are a great opportunity to relax and reset so we can start fresh on Monday!
As always, please email Ms. Binkley with any questions: Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Canvas and live Zooms
Zoom links can be found on the bottom of each Canvas home page (scroll to the bottom).
Zoom lessons with Binkley and Krause
Our Fundraiser Begins next week!
Our fundraiser helps us:
- Purchase music
- Purchase and repair instruments
- Purchase instrument supplies
- Pay for transportation to and from events
- Fund student fees for families who are unable to pay!
- Fund private lesson scholarships
More info to follow- We can't do it without you!
Smart Music Class Codes
- Wind Ensemble (Varsity Band-6th period):KKZGP-MQKE3
- Symphonic Band (Non Varsity Band-7th period):FP2U4-KP74E
- Concert Band (sub non varsity Band-2nd period):AVREC-63REN
Band In person Class Schedule
RMS Band Bell Schedule- These are the times that online band students should plan on attending their zoom daily!
1st period- 8:40-9:23 Clarinet/Low Brass
2nd period-9:28-10:11 Trumpet/ Sub Non Varsity Band
3rd period-10:16-10:59 Saxophone/Trombone
4th period-11:04-12:24 Flute
5th period-12:54-1:36 Conference/Beginner Percussion
6th period-1:41-2:24 Varsity Band-Wind Ensemble
7th period-2:29-3:12 Non Varsity Band- Symphonic Band
8th period-3:17-4:00 Double Reeds/French Horn
Sectionals (7th/8th grade band only!)
- Tuesdays: 4:15-5:15- All Brass only
- Thursdays: 4:15-5:15-All Woodwinds only
Virtual students may attend face to face, or virtually. We will provide zoom codes for each sectional and add them to canvas.
To sign up: reach out to one of the following instructors:
Flute: Ms. Kalina- email@example.com
Clarinet: Ms. Gartin-Tessa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Saxophone: Mr. Zaboracemail@example.com
Trumpet: Mrs. Corsonfirstname.lastname@example.org
Trumpet: Mr. Rodgers-Zerodgers@gmail.com
French Horn: Ms. Fioriniemail@example.com
Trombone,Euphonium or Tuba: Mr. Davisfirstname.lastname@example.org
Percussion: Mr. Symankemail@example.com