The Deans' Digest
Week of April 4-8
The Week Ahead:
Wednesday 3/6: Faculty Meeting
Thursday 4/7: Beacon Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Click here for the most up to date schedule. There HAVE been changes made!
- On Tuesday, we will have a representative from RIDE in to observe our PARCC administration procedures.
- All staff is asked to mind noise levels in the classrooms and hallways during testing.
- The second door will be entirely off limits to students and staff not involved in testing. Please try to limit the number of students leaving class to use the bathroom. Those students will be permitted onto the second floor, but must be entirely silent.
- Please do NOT call classrooms on the second floor (including Murphy's office), as well as rooms 108 & 109. The Nook is also off limits.
- PARCC snacks and water are only for testing students. Proctors are asked to return extra snacks each day.
Thanks for your cooperation! Let me know if you have questions!
- An Audition Technique Workshop will be offered to Junior and Senior Theatre students who are intending on persuing theatre after high school this Wednesdayand next Wednesday, April 6 & 13, 1:15-2:45 with Fred Sullivan from Trnity Rep. I will have a list iof students attending by the end of the day today.
- Lippitt House Murder Mystery event is this Saturday, April 9.
- Just a reminder: next week is round two of Capstone. Please plan accordingly.
"When ego is lost, limit is lost. You become infinite, kind, beautiful."
- Yogi Bahjan
Grades will be due Wed at the end of day which is 3pm. I will be moving student grades over to historical at that point. If you need to issue an incomplete please talk with me first - students get two weeks from when grades close to complete work.