Sipley School Weekly Howl
Week of Monday, June 8, 2015
Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again.
End of Year Events
Monday - Report Cards are due by 8:00 a.m.
Monday - K-2 Awards Assembly - 8:45 - 9:45
Monday - 3 - 6 Awards Assembly - 9:45 - 11:00
Monday - Ice Cream Celebration - 12:30 - 1:30 - Ryan and Maureen can you send out any needed information to staff?
Monday - Leader in Me Meeting - 3:00 - 4:00
Tuesday - STP Field Day - We are awaiting a final schedule from the STP
Tuesday - Staff BBQ - Sign up to bring an item.
Wednesday - Reports Cards will be distributed
Wednesday - All students will line the halls starting at the 6th grade classrooms and extending to the doors near Inez's room beginning at 2:50. 6th graders will walk through a sea of clapping as we honor them on their last day of school. From there, ALL students will exit the door near by Inez's office. Bus riders will leave through that same door and walk around the school to get on their bus. Walkers will leave through that same door and walk as they do. Car riders will leave through that same door and walk to the gym. This will allow our entire staff to take part in the clap as we send our students off for the summer break!
Student Summer Packets
Tasks to Complete by the End of the Year
- Submit student groupings for 2015-2016. The only one that I have is Grade 4, going into grade 5 and grade 2 going into grade 3.
- Send Mr. Broncato your training preference for the Danielson Teacher Evaluation used in D68. Respond to his e-mail expressing your preference.
- Close out your classroom for the summer. Ana and Melissa, anything that was purchased with building money must remain at Sipley. Katie will purchase building items for you. Ana and Melissa, box your items and label them with your name, Willow Creek, and the room number you will have.
- Complete grades by Monday at 8:00.
- Sign up for Kagan Training - https://www.smore.com/9qvvx-kagan-cooperative-learning
- Sign up for Learn Like a Pirate - https://www.smore.com/qs7rr-learn-like-a-pirate