NSCAS Parent Resources
NSCAS Summative Testing Parent Resources
It is almost time for NSCAS Summative testing! Please see the resources provided by the Nebraska Department of Education below to learn more about the assessment and access to practice materials.
NSCAS Summative test administration window is March 18 - April 26 for grades 3-8 in the content areas of English language arts and mathematics, and grades 5 and 8 for science.
- Students and parents can access the student tutorial on their own through the NWEA portal or by using the following link: http://bit.ly/NSCAStutorial
- The student tutorial provides detailed information about the NSCAS Summative Assessment including who will test, how many questions are on each test, and the different types of items student will need to answer.
Item Type Sampler
- Students and parents can access the Item Type Sampler through the NWEA portal or by using the following link: http://bit.ly/NSCASsampler
- Each Item Sampler has 20 questions.
- Item Samplers are available for grades 3-8 in ELA and Mathematics and grades 5 and 8 for Science.
- Students who qualify to receive the Text-to-Speech accommodation can select this support for the Item Sampler.
- Username: ne Password: sampler