There has been a recent enhancement to the Lead2Lease/OneSite lease term integration. Previously, if a property was integrated with OneSite, all lease terms set up within OneSite synced to Lead2Lease. This included New, Renewal and Transfer lease terms. Given L2L is a lead management system for prospects, we enhanced the integration to only sync the New lease terms set up within OneSite to Lead2Lease.
- We have released our new Unit Availability Posting Schedules! LeaseStar Classifieds is leading the industry with this new functionality. With this, there is a new setting in the Settings and Preferences screen to enable/disable the Unit Availability Posting Schedules. This is set on a per property basis, and is for properties with a OneSite or YieldStar integration. When Unit Availability Posting Schedules is enabled, we will use new logic to determine the next best listing to post based on a floorplan's unit availability. If the new preference is enabled, but there aren't any floorplans with units available, our usual algorithm will be used to select the next best listing to post. Please refer to the detailed release notes sent to the Greystar Executive team on December 21st for further detail. In the new year, we will be partnering with Angela Flick to offer an overview of this new functionality to Team Awesome.
Implementation, Training & Sales
- We are excited to have such a positive response to the Lead2Lease Advanced training! The training is now available in Greystar's LMS and we have provided the 2016 Q1 Schedule for the Advanced Training to Greystar. Training material is provided after each monthly session to those in attendance, outlining each section reviewed. An end of year roll up of survey results will be reviewed with Lenore to strategize on how to further refine the training program for specific to Lead2Lease in 2016!
- We are outlining next steps to combine the Greystar and Riverstone Lead2Lease accounts into one consolidated platform. We are pending an ETA, and will be communicating directly with Israel Carunungan and Lenore Skusa on this project.
- With Greystar having an amazing and dedicated LeaseStar Consultant, Aerin West, we have decided to discontinue the firstname.lastname@example.org email address as of January 4th, 2016. Please direct all inquiries for sites currently under implementation directly to Aerin West. For sites currently live, inquiries should be directed to LeaseStarSupportGS@realpage.com.
- There has been a large initiative recently to group floorplans properly in PLO and Syndication. We are currently partnering with Lenore Skusa to audit sites with ungrouped floorplans, and create best practices for grouping floorplans.
- Floor plan unit count availability is live on Apartments.com! Properties with either an Onesite or Yieldstar integration with units available will showcase floor plans that say “Available Now” on Apartments.com. Properties without units available or sites with an unsupported integration type, such as Yardi, will showcase “Available Soon” for all floor plans.
- Reminder: There are three scenarios where we will not be able to send unit counts to Apartments.com which are: (1) The property is integrated with an unsupported integration type (Yardi API), (2) The property has ungrouped floor plans in PropertyLinkOnline/Syndicaion, (3) The property is fully leased.
- All RealPage team members now have access to the Google Doc. We will be scheduling a call with Meghan Bruce and team to review the specific data points each team member will be responsible for maintaining. As well, we will determine the date the RealPage team will begin updating the doc.
- We are actively working internally at RealPage to outline the scope of merging the Greystar and Riverstone Accounts in Marketing Center. We currently do not have an ETA for this project, but will be communicating directly with Cathy Phillips Kerr on next steps and project timeline.
Yardi 6 to 7s Migrations
- There were no Yardi 6 to 7s migrations scheduled this month. Migrations will resume in January.
Greystar Learning Management System (LMS)
Here are a few LeaseStar courses available in your LMS today. Click on the course name to learn more about the product.
Monthly Featured Team Member
Shannon Scanlon, Project Manager
Shannon has been in the multi-housing industry for 25 years, and celebrated her 15 year anniversary with RealPage this December! Shannon currently serves as a Project Manager for LeaseStar Custom Websites, consulting with clients on website design, and works closely with our Design, SEO and Development teams to ensure quality website builds as well as contributes significantly to the enhancements of our website platform. In addition, Shannon is an integral part of the team working with Cathy Phillips Kerr on the Greystar Migration Project for our Website, Online Leasing, Resident Portal and Tablet platforms.
Shannon is a Native Texan, living in Plano with her husband, two boys and a miniature dachshund. Shannon's two sons play baseball and she loves to take pictures of her son's games. This year, Shannon entered one of the photos with the Dallas Morning News Amateur Photo Contest, Sports Category, and won 2nd Place! You can see the winning photo called “Sliding Collision Kiss” along with a picture of Shannon with Dallas Morning News team below.
LeaseStar Support Overview
It's Package Delivery Season!
5 Tools for Empowering Residents as Brand Ambassadors
Put Your Property on the Map with Location-Based Marketing