Finley-Oates Elementary School
April 15, 2019-April 19, 2019
- All classes begin at 7:40 am.
- Dismissal for Kindergarten and First Grade is 3:05 pm.
- Dismissal for Second and Third Grades is 3:15 pm.
- Anyone picking up a student before 2:50 must bring a valid government-issued photo ID (ex: driver's license).
- Parents may drop-off on the west side of the building, or go through the drive on the north side.
- Please do not drop students off at the front doors (east side). Parents must walk students in if entering from the front.
2019-2020 Registration Going On Now!
Spring Buy-One-Get-One-FREE Book Fair
Monday: 7:15am to 3:45pm
Tuesday: 7:15am to 3:45pm and 5:00pm to 7:00pm (Family Event)
Wednesday: 7:15 am to 3:45 pm
Thursday: 7:15 am to 3:00pm
8.25% tax collected on all items.
All merchandise eligible for the Buy-One-Get-One-FREE promotion.
Free items must be of equal or lesser value.
In January of this year, Third Grader Khloe Ledezma was diagnosed with a Pineoblastoma brain tumor. After undergoing several procedures and a lengthy hospital stay, Khloe is now undergoing radiation and chemotherapy, while staying with her mother at a Ronald McDonald house near Children's Hospital.
Khloe is not expected to return to school for several months. However, all of our staff and students want her and her family to know that she is continually in our thoughts and prayers.
We love you, Khloe and hope you feel better soon!
Koins for Khloe
Due to strict testing confidentiality mandated by the State of Texas, our campus will be closed TO ALL VISITORS during the week of STAAR testing. Thank you for your cooperation.
- get a good night's sleep;
- wear comfortable clothing;
- eat a nourishing breakfast;
- get to school on time; and
- know YOU BELIEVE in THEM!
Scan the QR Code above to go to our website!
The Bonham Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Bonham Independent School District should be directed to: Superintendent, Bonham ISD, P.O. Box 490, Bonham, Texas 75418. Telephone number is 903-583-5526, extension 1100.