Career Center Weekly Update
November 16. 2015
UGA Career Center
APPOINTMENTS: Call (706) 542-3375. No appointments are scheduled via email.
WALK-IN HOURS: 12-2pm, Monday-Friday in the Career Center computer lab.
SATELLITE HOURS: Click on your Career Consultant's name to see when they are coming close to you!
I. JOB OPENINGS AND LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Full-Time Job Highlights
Severino Pasta Company
Regional Brand Builder
The Regional Brand Builder will continue to build and strengthen Severino Pasta Company’s growing partnership with Whole Foods Market.
Comet Global Consulting
Comet Global Consulting is currently trying to find 15 December graduates to start with their training program beginning in January. This is a full time position based in Alpharetta, Georgia and offer training to become certified software developers in the decisioning market. They work with very large companies implementing and maintaining their software. Any STEM majors in particular who are interested should apply on DAWGlink!
II. UPCOMING EVENTS
Virtual Networking Hour - Tuesday, November 17th
Students, this is your chance to chat with alumni in the top cities of graduated Bulldogs! Chats will be limited to 10 minutes, so you can network with up to six alumni in one hour.
Choose to network with other alumni in any of the regional areas below:
- Dallas-Fort Worth area
- Charlotte area
- Chicago area
- Los Angeles area
- New York area
- DC-Baltimore area
Want to travel and work abroad? Talk to AIESEC!
AIESEC is holding open office hours Tuesday Nov 17th from 3:00pm to 7:00pm.This 4-hour time-period will be open for any students interested in working abroad this Winter of Summer to find out more information, apply, and interview ON THE SPOT.
In addition, AIESEC UGA is proud to offer the first 10 UGA students who match to a project that starts in December $150 off!
No appointment needed! Just stop by their office in Memorial Hall, room 210 and they will be happy to answer your questions and get the process started! For directions or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. RSVP via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1057252910981944/
International Education Week - This Week!
The University of Georgia Career Center
The Career Center can help you with:
- Choosing a major/career
- Resume writing
- Getting into graduate school/finding a job
FOR APPOINTMENTS: call 706-542-3375. No appointments are scheduled via email.
III. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Meet Your Career Consultant
* All University of Georgia Career Center sponsored events are for UGA students and alumni only.
* The Career Center is committed to providing access for all people with disabilities and will provide accommodations if notified in advance. To request accommodations please contact us at 706-542-3375.
* To help ensure a pleasant & productive environment for all participants, please follow these guidelines:
1. Respect all participants (employers, job seekers, & staff).
2. Appropriate attire is required and is determined by event. Some events require Professional or Business Attire.
3. For safety reasons, the doorways to the event (inside & out) & the surrounding areas must be kept clear at all times.
4. Participants are expected to cooperate with all reasonable requests made by members of the staff & all reasonable requests of any person acting in an official capacity as a representative of the participating institutions.
5. If questions or concerns arise during the event, please contact a member of the Career Center staff for assistance.
* Please DO NOT use quotation marks or add any other text to the body of the message.
PLEASE READ THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS TO UNSUBSCRIBE.