Shout - Out from Schupmann
For the week of August 7, 2017
Goals And Motivation Equal Success # “The game isn’t over unless you quit”
This year our campus theme is GAMES, which stands for: Goals And Motivation Equal Success #The game isn’t over unless you quit! The first two years of our school we tried to create a foundation based on the example of the way Mr. Russ Schupmann lived his life. He believed in serving others, honesty, integrity, love of family, and love of the Red Oak Community! In year three we are ready to build on that foundation and “Soar to New Heights”. This year we are going to build on Mr. Schupmann’s legacy by focusing on the Red Oak ISD Graduate Profile.
The 4 Talons of the Graduate Profile are:
· Academically Prepared – Getting 1% better every day.
· Open to Challenges of Learning – Building GRIT
· Fair, Respectful & Well Rounded – REACH
· Leave a Legacy – We before Me (Service)
We cannot wait to share with you what each of these mean and how we can incorporate them into our daily lives. See you soon!
PTA 2017 - 2018
- Join this year for $6.50
- Pre - Order Shirts and Hoodies
- Sign - up for volunteer opportunities such as: Executive Board Positions, Room Parent etc...
- Pre - K and Kinder they will have 5 boys packs and 5 girls packs for a total of 10
- First - 5th they will have 15 girls packs and 15 boys packs for a total of 30.
This is first come first serve. They will be set up in the cafe.
Beginning of the Year Dates
First Day of School
- Boo Hoo Breakfast for Kindergarten Parents
- Pre - Kinder and 1st: 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- 3rd – 5th: 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
September 4th: No School
September 8th: Grandparents Day Lunch
September 15th: Early Release @ 12:00 p.m. for Homecoming