Solution to Pollution
Kristal H. B2
Compared to the U.S.
Though the US has clean water for just about everyone we are still polluting and one day we will run out of clean water sources. Other countries are less fortunate then us and are trying to clean their water. We need to stop water pollution before it starts.
How to Fix water pollution
- Giving everyone access to indoor plumbing and trash pick up to correctly dispose of waste will decrease the unwanted pollutants in the water supply
- Use less chemicals and pesticides thats runs off into the water supply and contaminates it
3 of the top 10 places in need of clean water
- 4.8 million people are without access to clean water.
- 6.6 million people are without access to sanitation facilities.
- More than 25 percent of basic schools do not have access to safe water supply and sanitation.
- Only 13% of the country has clean drinking water readily available
- Some areas have a serious lack of water, but the majority is affected by lack of safe water