Monday Morning Memo: ECMS
Week #32 April 11- April 15
TEACH, LEARN, and be GREAT this week!
National Assistant Principals Week!
5- Day Forecast
- Happy Monday!
- Roster Verifications are now open in TKES.
- Leadership meeting at 9:30am in the Principal's Conference Room
Tuesday, April 12
- Attendance Meeting at 1:00pm: Principal's Conference room
- ECMS Track Finals (Field Events) at ECMS 4:30pm
Wednesday, April 13
- Principals' meeting at 9:00am at Central Office
- Faculty Meeting at 4:00pm in the cafeteria
Thursday, April 14
- Grade Repair forms are located in the Registrar's Office
- STEM Symposium at the PAC at 6:30pm
- Track Finals (Running Events) at the ECHS at 4:30pm
Friday, April 15
- Happy Friday!
- Braves representative will be on campus during lunch
Saturday, April 16
East Coweta Middle School's Annual Milestones Round-Up: 9:00am-11:00am at ECMS.
To Do List/Reminders
- VERIFY YOUR ROSTER IN TKES: Click here for instructions. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Registrar's Office or your Evaluator.
- GRADE REPAIR Recommendations: Refer to information shared with you regarding GRADE REPAIR due dates this week.
- ALL TEACHERS: Please encourage your students to attend our annual Milestones Round-up this Saturday from 9:00am- 11:00am. Click here for the flyer. For Google Classroom users, please share the flyer with students.
- 7 ways to Build Relationships: https://docs.google.com/a/cowetaschools.net/document/d/1uAUl1x1ndTudZTikDkKOE2YHtoQ5b9VpwxZqIRaiozQ/edit?usp=sharing
- Share the ECMS Testing Link with your students: http://www.cowetaschools.org/ecms/index.php/milestones
- Milestones Resources from Dr. Raschen: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2rX1b635qyvdXd0Xzhib1dJS28
- 6th and 7th-grade teachers: Are you giving students practice taking assessments using the computer? Try this website- http://www.gaexperienceonline.com/
- REMEMBER to complete your Safe Schools Module on or before April 15th. Using your web browser, Go to the SafeSchoolsTM website for Coweta County School System: http://coweta.ga.safeschools.com/
- TRAINING VIDEO on the new Sub-System (AESOP): https://docs.google.com/a/cowetaschools.net/document/d/1k-ye_Epwpd3rgMK1MX-ntJMtM3O6YJ-8bg7XKWNWhS4/edit?usp=sharing
TEACHING and LEARNING at ECMS...
Ms. Klein's class reviewing active and passive voice with Kahoot!
Mr. Miller's Motivational Message to students!
Mr. Hancock establishing a classroom culture of GRIT and ExCellence!
Thank you Ms. Gordon for March Madness, a very successful reading initiative at ECMS!
You Just Can't Hide that Indian Pride!
Coach Officer Eddie Kirk in pursuit of ExCellence! Good luck to the both girls and boys track programs this week in the Finals!
Banner for the Academic Bowl Team hangs in our gym!
Congratulations to our Chorus and Band Programs at Large Group Festival!
Milestones Resource Page: https://www.smore.com/p9ez4 (thanks Jessica Slaton)
Georgia Milestones Achievement Level Descriptors:
Study resources from the GADOE: http://www.gadoe.org/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/Assessment/Pages/EOG-Study-Resource-Guides.aspx
General Information about Milestones Testing this year: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JQ1xiuZ6pD9bi9VC_7mRBMhVhkhn5KczMwFOlpai3IY/edit#slide=id.p4