May 16, 2016
3rd Meets DIBELS goals
All Teachers - Spring Data Reflection, Tuesday 3-4 pm, Media Center
Bonneville PTA Carnival a Huge Success!
- Plan & Teach until the end! Every minute of every day counts!
- Grade level teams should have their field day plans ready by the end of the week.
- Regular PLCs not held this week; get together with your teams to review grade-level awards and field day.
- End of levels K-2
- SAGE make-ups, Computer lab is available, check schedule
- Technology Inventory for all classrooms due Wednesday
- All teachers outside after school wearing orange vests
- Please have students help with classroom and outside cleanup
- Keep hallways clear of debris
- Honor recess and lunch times
- End of year check out forms will be sent out by the end of the week
Dates to Remember
5/16 - Glass Blowing Assembly; K-1:00, 1st-1:30, 2nd-2:00
5/17 - DLI Spanish Language Proficiency Data due
5/17 - Faculty Meeting; Spring Data Reflection 3-4:00
5/19 - Kinder Field Day 9-11:00
5/19 - Ogden Police Bike Officers here for lunch, 11:00-12:45
5/20 - Spirit Day
5/20 - STEM Math Olympiad
5/20 - Kinder Awards 1:00
5/20 - 5th Grade Maturation 1:50