Celebrating 60 Years of Education! September 8th Edition
Mark Your Calendar
- Friday, September 10th: Gayman Spirit Day! Wear your Gayman Colors!
- Friday, September 10th: Popsicles on the Playground
- Tuesday, September 14th @ 7:30PM: School Board Meeting
- Thursday, September 16th: CBSD Schools Closed (Yom Kippur)
- Tuesday, September 28th @ 7:30PM: School Board Meeting
- Monday, October 4th: Picture Day
Laptops & Passwords
All students in 4th - 6th grade will be receiving their laptops this week. If your child has difficulty resetting his/her password, please use the guide link below or contact Mrs. Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Shaw at email@example.com.
More information can be found on the Technology & Innovation webpage: 1 to 1 Information for 2021-2022.
Attendance Reporting Update
When a student is absent from school, but the school did not receive communication from the parent or guardian, the following communication will be sent:
- A text message will be sent mid-morning notifying the parent or guardian of the absence.
- An email will also be sent at the end of the school day reminding the parent or guardian that the student was marked absent.
Required Health Exams for New, 3rd, and 6th Grade Students
- Kindergarten and New students: Dental and Physical Exams
- Grades 3 and 7: Dental Exam
- Grades 6 and 11: Physical Exam
The dental and physical forms can be found HERE. The exams must be completed after 9/1/2020. The completed health forms are due to Mrs. Sara Hedges, our school nurse, no later than October 15, 2021. You can upload your completed exam forms to your child's Parent Portal account. Please keep a copy of the health forms for your records.