Pleasant Valley Elementary School
Home of the Panthers
Pleasant Valley Student Registration Page
Welcome to PVES! We're glad you're here! We ask that you read through our registration information thoroughly. Any supporting documentation needed is described below. It can be dropped at the school or emailed to email@example.com. Questions can also be emailed to that address as well. You can of course reach us with questions at 540-434-4557 as well. We look forward to welcoming your child and family to our school!
Registration for NEW Students to PVES/RCPS
Documents Needed for Registration of a New Student to PVES
1. Proof that you live in the PVES Attendance Area
- Utility bill, rental agreement/lease, purchase agreement/mortgage statement
- PLEASE NOTE: Driver's Licences are not accepted for this purpose
2. A Copy of the Student's State Issued Birth Certificate
3. Please also be sure you set an appointment for your student to have his/her physical and immunizations before the first day of school.
PreK also needs the following information addition to the above:
- Proof of Family Income Level is one of the requirements for VPI Prek that is set by the
state of Virginia. We are required to collect documentation of family income level.
- Recent pay stubs, W2s or most recent tax return
NOTE: Children will not be allowed to begin school without proof of current physical
No application/registration is considered complete until ALL of the documentation, screenings and questionaires are done and submitted to the school. Any child/family with an incomplete application cannot be considered for eligibility into our PreK Program.