Welcome back to lessons!
Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!
After a wonderfully refreshing holiday, I'm looking forward to seeing students again starting on Monday, January 4.
I wanted to take the time before we launch into the new year to thank each and every one of you for your efforts this past Fall. Being a “piano parent” is a big commitment, and I feel so fortunate to be connected with families who see the immense value of music. Learning to play piano can be a life-changing experience and I’m humbled to be a part of this exciting gift that you continue to give your children.
There's lots to look forward to this year, including....
- Continuing our "Star Students" studio theme--students will continue to earn stars for their charts and prizes along the way!
- NFMC at the end of February (for the students who signed up for it last year)
- Continuing the "100 Days of Practice" charts
- Our Spring Recital in May
Here's to another great semester of lesssons!
Great recital performance!
Dates to Remember
- Jan. 4: Lessons resume
- Jan. 11-16: Wear your PCS t-shirt (or button) week
- Jan. 18-23: Skillmasters class week