Tech 4 Teachers
Summer PD Workshop
Learn how to integrate technology into your lessons!
Monday, July 21, 2014 - Friday July 25, 2014 Daily at the DPS Training Center
Class will be modeled as a flipped class. Face-to-face time will be 8:30-11:30 daily. If you need access to a netbook or a little extra help, you are welcome to stay at the Training Center up to 2:30 each day!
Lots of ideas and door prizes, too!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there anything I need to bring with me?
- Your laptop - It is advisable to bring a laptop if you have one. The training center has netbooks, but the screens are very small.
- An idea to use to build on (classroom novel for your grade level, a unit you teach)
- An open mind for great possibilities!
What if I can't come every day?
- The class is designed to build on itself from day to day, but a new tool/resource will be used each day, so everyone should be able to get something out of each day they attend!
Tell me more about the door prizes!
- Door prizes daily will be tech tools you'll be able to use in your classroom!
- Digital camera
- Document camera
- Mobi Interwrite pad
- wireless keyboard and mouse
- pocket camcorder
- GRAND PRIZE for those attending all 5 days is a Dell Venue Tablet!