July 24, 2020
- Principal's Message
- Beginning of Year Selection and Registration Information
- 19/20 Yearbook Update
- 20/21 School Supply Kits
- Important Dates
- Meal Information
I hope that all of you have had some time to enjoy summer! I know that there are many questions, concerns, and worries about the new school year. Please know that we are all here to support you and don't hesitate to reach out at email@example.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we navigate this unprecedented time.
Beginning of Year Selection and Registration Information
Parents, please If you haven’t already done so, please take a moment to read the Return to School Parent Handbook. It contains details on the two options available for fall.
You will need to make your selection in ParentVUE before August 1. Enrollment in the Online Academy will not be accepted after August 1. Due to scheduling, parents will not be able to switch options after a selection is made.
If you have not completed your child’s registration, now is the time to do so. Please see the directions below about how to make your selection and register your child if needed.
You can find more information on the Return to School plan at www.ipsd.org/ReturnToSchool.
FOR PARENTS WHO COMPLETED ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR:
If you already registered your child for the upcoming school year, you will need to login to your ParentVUE account using your login information. In ParentVUE, click on "Online Registration," review information and select your option.
FOR PARENTS WHO HAVE NOT REGISTERED THEIR CHILD FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR:
To login to your account, you will use your former Home Access Center email address to reset your password and establish your ParentVUE account. Do not select the option to create a new ParentVUE account. To save you time during the registration process, information from your Home Access Center account was transferred to ParentVUE.
• Visit https://il-ipsd-psv.edupoint.com/PXP2_OEN_Login.aspx.
• Select "Forgot Password?" under the password field.
• Enter your email address formerly used in Home Access Center and we will email you a link to change your password and your username for accessing ParentVUE.
Your new password must:
• Be at least 8 characters long;
• Contain at least 1 Upper Case Character (i.e. A-Z)
• Contain at least 1 Lower Case Character (i.e. a-z)
• Contain at least 1 Numeric Character (i.e. 0-9)
• Not be the same as any of your previous 15 passwords
• After resetting your password, ParentVUE will guide you through the registration and Return to School selection process.
If you have technical questions about accessing the student information system, we invite you to reach out to our Student Information System support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19/20 Yearbook Update
20/21 School Supply Kits
School Supply Kits can still be ordered! They will be shipped directly to your home. You will need to pay $9.95 for shipping. Please see the document below for more information and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact email@example.com
- August 17 and 18: Teacher Institute Days
- August 19: Teacher Work Day
- August 20: - School Begins
- September 4: No School - Teacher Institute Day
- September 7: No School - Labor Day
The district will continue to provide curbside grab-and-go breakfast and lunch meals for any student who needs it throughout the summer. There is no cost to families for meals. Meal pickup locations are at elementary schools throughout the district from 11 am to 1 pm each weekday. For more information and to reserve your meals, visit Summer Meals