Fifth Grade Newsletter
Mrs. Exner 5B
- Wednesday, 4/21- Green Market
- Thursday, 4/23- BizTown Field Trip
- Friday, 4/24- Dress Down Day $3 (Belle Glade)
- Tuesday 4/28- Chick-fil-A will be sold afterschool
- Thursday, 5/7- National Day of Prayer (Chapel)
- Tuesday, 5/12- 6th Grade Step up Meeting (More info to come)
- Friday, 4/15- Spring Musical and Art Show
- Thursday, 5/21 Great American Day
BizTown Field Trip
- Just a reminder that students and chaperons will need to bring their lunch on Thursday.
- Also students need to wear professional attire or school uniform. No Jeans
THE PURSUIT GREEN MARKET: is coming to St. Paul on Earth Day- this Wednesday, April 21st! Items for sale will include cupcakes, muffins, cookies, organic limeade, living spices, plants, popcorn, caramel apples, and much more! Most treats will cost $1. Plants will be $5. We plan to have the Green Market open for business during all lunch periods and after school. We hope to see you there!
Spring Musical and Art Show
Our students will be performing “The Lion King” musical at two shows; students with last names (A-K) at 6pm and (L-Z) at 7:30pm.