By David Chuku
Impact of Cyberbullying
- Cyberbullying effects children and children across the country and across the world.
- Everyday they face mean people on the internet constantly delivering mean hate comments.
- These youths fee sad and depressed inside, some even hurt themselves over these comments.
- The way we stop this is limiting our internet usage and what social media and other websites we should go on.
- If you think you will be bullied on the internet through social media, DON'T make a social media account.
- If you ever feel threatend or feel like you are being bullied on the internet, just step away or put down that electronic and take a break from the internet.
- The best choice would be to get off or deactivate your social media accounts.