Anesthesia & Beers Law
The set up of the Lab
- 2nd we filled test tubes with different types of soulutions.
- 3rd our group put the test tube into the colorimeter holding the ridged side of the tube.
- 4th we had to caibrate the colorimeter.
- 5th we started collecting our data from the different solutions and put them into a graph.
- On the last step we found the % solution for a mystery solution and drew a line of best fit.
- 2nd you take the decimaled solution and multiply it by the total volume.
- 3rd you subtract the volume of the solute from the total solution volume.
- 4th you have to dissolve 50ml of ethylene glycol in about 950ml of water.